Dubai, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracts millions of visitors every year. If you are planning to visit Dubai as a tourist or business purposes or just to meet your friends and family member, then you will need a visa to enter the city. Fortunately, obtaining a Dubai visa is a straightforward process, and here I will walk you through the steps to obtain a Dubai visa.
Here are a few simple and easy steps to get a UAE Visa:
Step 1: Decide what kind of visa you require
Identifying the kind of visa you require is the first step in acquiring a visa for Dubai. Visas of all kinds, including tourist, transit, and business visas, are available in Dubai. To travel to Dubai, you would need a tourist visa. Depending on how long you intend to travel, you can obtain a tourist visa for either 30 or 60 days. Please be aware that there is no longer a 90-day visa available (source). You will have to spend somewhere between AED 400 and AED 900, depending on your visa requirements (such as a tourist visa or business visa).
Step 2: Collect the required documents to apply for Dubai Visa
Once you have determined the type of visa you need, the next step is to gather the required documents. The documents required for applying Dubai visa are as follows.
A valid passport with a minimum of six months validity from the date of entry into Dubai
- A copy of your passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- A confirmed round-trip airline ticket
- Proof of accommodation in Dubai
- A completed visa application form
Step 3: Apply for the visa
After that, you have to apply for the visa after assembling the necessary paperwork. Both online and in-person visa application centers are available in Dubai. Generally, it takes up to 3 to 5 working days to process the visa application.
Now, there are 3 ways to apply for a UAE visa which are as follows:
i) To apply for a Dubai visa online, follow these steps:
- First, Visit the official website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai.
- Click on ‘eVisa for GCC Residents and Foreigners.’
- Then Select your country of residence and the purpose of your visit.
- Fill out the visa application form with your personal and travel details.
- Upload the required documents, including your passport copy, photograph, and airline ticket.
- Pay the visa fee using a credit card.
- Then Submit the application.
ii) To apply for a Dubai visa through a visa application center, follow these steps:
- Locate a visa application center in your nearby area.
- Fill out the visa application form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the visa fee in cash.
- Submit the application.
iii) Apply for a Dubai visa with a reliable Visa consultant:
This is one of the best, most reliable, and hassle-free ways to apply for a UAE visa. Here are the steps to get a UAE visa with a Visa consultant:
- Visit the travel agency in Dubai portal website
- Chat with customer support before filling up the application and clear your doubt
- Full up the application form
- Provide requested documents over the online form or via email
- Submit the application
- Make the payment
- Wait for 3-4 days to get your visa
Step 4: Receive your visa
After submitting your Dubai visa application, You will get a confirmation email with a reference number. You can use the reference number to track the progress of your visa application. After that, Once your visa is approved, You will get an email with a copy of the visa, after it has been approved. Whenever you go to Dubai, print a copy of the visa and keep it with you.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dubai Visa
1. Can I Apply for Dubai Visa Online?
2. What is the Official Website to Apply For a Dubai Visa?
3. How much does it take to process a Dubai visa?
4. Can I get Dubai visa same day?
5. Which documents are required for a Dubai visa?
6. How much bank balance is required for a Dubai visa?
From the above discussion, I can say that obtaining a Dubai is very simple. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned above. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can obtain a Dubai visa in a timely and efficient manner, and enjoy the sights and sounds of this beautiful Dubai city. Happy travels!