Dubai is a city that never sleeps and is always buzzing with activity. In such a scenario, it can sometimes be difficult to find the best place to celebrate your birthday party. Well, not anymore! I have compiled a list of birthday places where you can celebrate your birthday in Dubai. If you’re wondering where to celebrate your birthday in Dubai, look no further! This vibrant city offers an array of exceptional options for your special day. Dubai’s diverse dining and entertainment scene will ensure your birthday celebration is nothing short of extraordinary. Explore these unique venues and create unforgettable memories in the dazzling heart of the UAE.
Best Places to Celebrate Birthday Party in Dubai
Explore the following top destinations for an unforgettable birthday celebration in Dubai.
Rent a Yacht
Renting a yacht is one of the best ways to celebrate your birthday in Dubai. There are several options available for you to choose from, which include:
- Yachts with different packages and locations
- Themes that can be customized based on your needs and preferences
- Catering options that will make your event memorable
There are different types of yachts available from 33 feet, to 44 feet to 90 feet for birthday celebrations. If you are going for a birthday bash then renting a small yacht will be a good choice as it can accommodate up to 8 or 9 people.
Go for Hot Air Balloon Ride
View this post on Instagram
Hot air ballooning is a popular activity in Dubai. It’s a great way to see the city from above, and you’ll be able to celebrate your birthday with friends and family while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Booking: You can book your hot air balloon ride online or by calling one of the companies listed on our list below. Some companies will require you to pay upfront while others may ask for payment at the time of booking or when they arrive at your location (if using their service).
- Cost: Prices vary depending on which company you choose; however, expect it to cost anywhere between AED 600 – AED 1,000 per person for an hour-long flight in a large group or small group setting respectively. If you want just yourself + 1 other person then expect this price range too! For example, if your party size was 2 people then each person would pay around AED 300 – 400 depending on which company they choose as well as where within the Dubai City Centre area they go up into during flight time…
If you’re looking for a birthday place to celebrate your birthday with friends and family, then Burj Khalifa is the perfect destination. It’s the tallest building in Dubai and has 163 floors! You can take a tour of the building, go up to the observation deck and get a great view of Dubai from above.
It’s also fun because there are many activities inside water fountains, an aquarium with sharks and other fish swimming around you – it feels like being underwater (but without any risk of drowning). If you want something more relaxing, there are restaurants where you can eat delicious food while enjoying incredible views over the Dubai city skyline at night!
Dubai Dolphin Show
The Dubai Dolphinarium is a facility that offers visitors the chance to see dolphins in their natural habitat. It has been open since 1987, and it’s one of the most popular attractions for tourists who are visiting Dubai. Located in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), this place is easily accessible from anywhere else in Dubai by public transportation or taxi. You can also rent a car if you prefer driving yourself around town instead of relying on other means of transportation like buses or taxis.
Evening Desert Safari
Desert safari is a great way to celebrate your birthday. It’s an evening desert safari which means that you will be able to see all the beauty of Dubai with your family and friends. You can go on this trip at night time when there are no crowds in the desert, so it will be much more enjoyable for everyone involved. There are many companies in Dubai that offer the best services and are known for their reputation in the local market.
Bonus Tips: Other Cool Places to celebrate birthdays.
- The Dubai Mall: This is one of the most popular and largest shopping malls in the world. It has more than 1,200 shops, 80 restaurants and cafés, an ice rink, and an aquarium with live sharks!
- At.mosphere – Burj Khalifa – Burj Khalifa can be the perfect destination to celebrate the Birthday in Dubai.
- Atlantis, The Palm – This Destination can be one the best places to celebrate your birthday in the open sky.
- The Smash Room – The Smash Room also can be one of the best ways to celebrate your birthday in Dubai. The Smash Room Dubai operates on Monday-Sunday from 11:00 a.m.-to 10:30 pm.
- Skydiving – IF you love to do adventure things on your birthday then Skydiving can be the perfect thing to do in Dubai for you.
- Warehouse – Warehouse is a restaurant in Airport Road, Dubai. It can be the perfect destination for birthday celebrations places in Dubai for couples.
- Ossiano – A mesmerizing underwater dining experience perfect for a memorable birthday celebration.
- Eauzone – Eauzone offers a serene and picturesque beachfront dining experience in Dubai, where you can enjoy exquisite cuisine while gazing at the stunning ocean views. It’s the perfect spot to celebrate your birthday in a tranquil and elegant setting.
- Brass Monkey – For a vibrant and energetic birthday celebration, head to Brass Monkey, a lively rooftop bar in Dubai. With its upbeat atmosphere, signature cocktails, and panoramic city vistas, it’s the ideal spot to party and make lasting memories on your special day.
- AYA Universe – An extraordinary and immersive entertainment theme park AYA Universe can be an amazing activity to do in Dubai on your birthday.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark – If you want to celebrate your birthday with your partner or friends and wanna enjoy it with them, then you can absolutely go to the wild Wadi water park which is an amazing destination to celebrate your birthday in UAE.
- Aquaventure Waterpark – Experience the most thrilling, record-breaking water rides at Aquaventure Waterpark and enjoy every moment. Aquaventure Waterpark can be an amazing birthday place for you if you are a crazy type of person.
- Theatre of Digital Art (ToDA) –
- Dinner in the Sky – If you want to celebrate your birthday with your family and friends and want an adventure dinner in Dubai then you can go for Dinner in the sky.
- La Petite Maison – Located in DIFC – Dubai La Petite Maison is a restaurant with a Cote d’Azur feel serving a mix of southern French and Italian cuisine. You can Have a great evening for your Birthday celebration in Dubai.
View this post on Instagram
You can rent this place for your birthday party at a cost of AED 3,000 to 5,000. For additional charges like security guards and table decorations you need to pay an extra amount depending on your requirements but these services are optional so don’t worry about them if you have already booked the venue with us or any other event management company since they will provide all these things along with their packages while booking this place.
We hope that this list (Birthday Places in Dubai) has given you some great ideas on how to celebrate your birthday in Dubai. Remember, there are many other things to do besides those listed here!
- 5 Ways to Celebrate New Year in Dubai with Less Crowd
- Top Best Theme Parks of Dubai and Why You Should Visit
- Trending Tours in Dubai this year
- Top Best Things to do on Yas Island